There's something at the frog level ball field in BSG...either that or they're building a top secret aircraft...lol
Any good choices for Haunted Houses or other Halloween events in the area for the kids?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
There's something at the frog level ball field in BSG...either that or they're building a top secret aircraft...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
There is a Haunted Park at frog level every Friday and Saturday in October. From 8-11ish. $1 OR $2 a trip I can't remember.
When does the corn maze start this year?
"Why so serious?"
sadly there not even having the corn maze this year
"If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score"
why?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why?
</div></div>
Difficulty in obtaining ins. is one reason. May be others I dont know about
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Theres a corn-maze in Castlewood, if someone really wants to go. lol
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why?
</div></div>
Difficulty in obtaining ins. is one reason. May be others I dont know about </div></div>
Who actually did the corn maze? Because if I am not mistaken the rest of the Clinch Haven's Farm was sold a month or so ago. 100+ acres for roughly 1.067 million dollars. I think this was done on their land wasn't it, or was it on the Witt's land?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Or you could just come by mine (haunted house), haha, just kidding...
Bookmarks